Thanks to generations of interbreeding with outsiders, Exiles are no longer fully human. Exile characters make the following adjustments during the character generation process:
In addition, an Exile must roll for Otherworldly Taint on the following table (taken from a similar table by +Gus L for his Passenger class):
- Type: Outsider (native).
- Stat Adjustments:CON +2; either INT +2 or CHA +2 (player's choice).
- Skills:Exiles always treat Knowledge (Arcana) and Knowledge (The Planes) as class skills.
- +2 racial bonus to Spellcraft checks.
- Spell-like abilities: As beings bred for an increased facility with magic, Exiles choose two 0-level spells or one 1st level spell from any spell list. The Exile may use this spell (or spells) as a spell-like ability 3 + INT/CHA modifier times per day each as a Sorcerer equal to the Exile's level. The Save DC is 10 + the spell level + either the INT or CHA modifier (whichever is highest at character creation).
- Level Adjustment: +1
- Favored Class: Wizard (INT) or Sorcerer (CHA)
2D6 Signs of Otherworldly Taint 11 Small octopus-like suckers on palms. 12 Must drink small amount of human tears once a month or develop blisters of tiny eyeballs. 13 Veins visibly writhe beneath skin like worms when excited. 14 Skin has tiny almost invisible scales. 15 Golden falcon beak. 16 Silver antlers (4” long). 21 One or both eyes (1-2 Right, 3-4 Left, 5-6 both) appears to be a pearl (pick color). 22 Hair moves constantly as is tossed by furious wind. 23 Porcelain skin tone (injuries cause permanent crazing instead of scars) 24 Prominent third nipple. 25 Third, flaming eye in forehead. 26 Tiny harmless black flame occasionally puffs from mouth while speaking. 31 Halo of flames visible when seen from peripheral vision 32 Tongue is extra long and either worm like or forked. Lolls if distracted. 33 Large pointed ears. 34 Sweats blood. 35 Mouth full of fangs. 36 Small Horns (5”): (1-2) rams’ horns, (3-4) tarnished metal, 5-6 gnu horns 41 Reddish (1-3) or matte black (4-6) skin tone. 42 Small horns (2”):1-2 red sickle shaped, 3-4 black spikes, 5-6 Bone knobs 43 Horn nubs 44 Tail: 1-2 Long red and spade tipped, 3-4 snake like, 5-6 rat like 45 Cloven feet/foot: 1-2 Right, 3-4 Left, 5-6 both 46 Tiny vestigial wings grow from back: 1-3 bat, 4-5 skeletal, 6-bird 51 Retractable brass claws (1-3 Damage). 52 Voice sounds distant, metallic and unemotional. 53 Teeth are tiny rotating cogs. 54 Bronze disc in middle of forehead, makes strange noises at night. 55 Blood is quicksilver. 56 Body glows softly orange in absolute darkness. 61 One or both eyes (1-2 Right, 3-4 Left, 5-6 both) has no pupil or iris and instead shows starry immensity of space. 62 Hands and feet are twice normal size. 63 Skin has appearance of tarnished bronze. 64 Tiny gold crystals pock skin. 65 Non-functional gill slits or fringe of tiny fleshy tentacles along torso. 66 Pick any manifestation.
21 December 2016
Exile for 3E
Here's the Exile player character race, as I adapted it to 3rd Edition.
Posted by Frotz Self at 18:34